Sunday, May 4, 2014

I have a confession

I wake up every morning hating myself.

I have done ever since I was a child.

I have 2 daughters and fear I'll pass my body hatred onto them.

And this is why I  created Hourglass Fashion!

It started as a need for  clothing that fit me and didn't make me feel like an old lady, that helped me feel confident, sexy and stylish.
Now I am not a stylist, I am not a dress maker or fashion designer.
But what I am is a passionate mum of 4 children, desperate to no longer look in the mirror and hate what I see,
to hear my amazingly supportivd husband tell me I am beautiful and not scoff at him but truly believe that he isn't just saying it!!

My dream is to share, inspire and create a community of women and men who have the same desire to truly love their bodies because how can we give our bodies the respect it deserves if we hate it so much?

Who's in ?
I keep talking about it it's time to start doing something, so I've created these cards and they will be included with every order but I, like also be handing them out randomly to people.
Keep them or pass the  on  to someone you think might need to be told

Imagine what would happen to the diet industry if we all started to love our bodies??

No comments:

Post a Comment