Friday, January 31, 2014

Hey There...

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Ive had this blog sitting here for ages not sure if i want to take the step or not the fear of judgement and ridicule over whelmed me.

But i love to write, i love to help people build their confidence so why let that hold me back.

So here i am taking that step!!

Its my hope to share with you my style, my hints and tips i have picked up, The latest trends and affordable fashion for all.

I'M still only new to all of this Hourglass is only a few months old, but my dream is to not only provide gorgeous fashion but to help you feel good from the inside out, i truly believe this saying....
However..... a dress or new pair of jeans can do that too

I hope you decide  to stick around and come back again 
if there is a topic you would like me to write about please just shoot me and email and ill do my best 

Take Care
Kim 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment